UAE NATIONALITY FIGHTERS REGULATIONS
This document is a regulation for all UAE citizens that compete in UAEJJF Tournaments such as International Pro, National Pro, Continental Pro, Grand Slams and Abu Dhabi World Professional Jiu-Jitsu Championship.
- The division must have no less than 3 athletes from different countries to receive the prizes/medals.
- If the divisions has only two or three players from UAE they will be merged to another divisions.
- White Belt points from Local and International events will not be counted for the UAE clubs
- Masters divisions points from Local and International events will not be counted for the UAE Clubs.
- The points for White Belt and Masters will be kept, only for the player, not for the CLUB.